Monday, May 20, 2013

Assorted ornaments

As I mentioned in my introduction, I have been making ornaments since 1976, a couple times a week, I will be posting images of the ornaments I have created.  All designs are copyrighted by me and if you re-post, please give credit where credit is due.



This ornament is actually from a group of ornaments by chandeliers.  I have been doing variations of chandeliers for about 10 years.  Many times using the same basic design but turning it upside, adding or subtracting arms, or making some change which turn the ornament into something totally new.




This design has 6 arms and is suspended from the larger arcs.  Another ornament I have made is inverted and has 4 arms.

The red beads used on the arcs are easily changed to almost any color imagined.  I use Delicas for this part of the ornament, so as long as I keep using the pearls and metal beads as accents and focals, I can make the ornament in over 500 colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment